Tokina 14-20mm AT-X f/2.0 DX for Nikon AF
SKU # tok.ATXAF140DXN
- Nikon F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 21-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Plastic-Molded Aspherical Element
- Two Glass-Molded Aspherical SD Elements
- Two Super Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflection Coating
- Internal Focus; One-Touch Focus Clutch
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
The Tokina AT-X 14-20mm PRO DX is a wide-angle zoom lens with super-fast f/2.0 aperture. This is the fastest lens ever made by Tokina. The lens is designed for use with Nikon DSLR cameras with APS-C (DX) sensors.
Tokina adds its fastest lens to date to its family of fast-aperture wide-angle zooms focused on providing photographers professional quality optics and construction at an affordable price. The super-bright, constant F/2.0 aperture makes viewing, auto focus and shooting possible in very low light situations while still maintaining reasonable size and weight.
The 14-20mm F/2.0 has an all-new proprietary optical design that uses three aspherical lens elements (2 all-glass molded and 1 P-MO hybrid) to achieve superior contrast, sharpness, and correct for spherical aberrations. Additionally, Tokina uses four SD (Super-low Dispersion, “FK01” and FK03”) glass elements to control chromatic aberrations.
Tokina’s exclusive One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF and MF simply by snapping the focus ring forward for AF and back toward the lens mount for manual focusing. The lens is also designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use by photographers in a wide variety of shooting conditions and environments.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.02 in. (0.28m)
- Focal Length: 14-20mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.0
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Optical Construction: 13 Elements / 11 Groups
- Coatings: Multi-layer coatings
- Angle of View: 91-68° – 71.78°
- Reproduction Ratio: 1:8.36
- Zooming System: Rotary Zoom
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Filter Size: 82mm
- Maximum Outer Diameter: 3.50 in. (89mm)
- Dimensions: 4.17 in. (106mm L) x 3.50 in. (89mm W)
- Weight: 25.57oz. (725g)