Reef Photo Retail Location:
You are cordially invited to visit the ultimate candy store for the underwater photographer or videographer. We all know how great the web can be for getting specifications, reviews and opinions about underwater imaging gear, but there are some things that you just cannot find on the internet.
Will that new housing fit your hands? Or your diving style? Or even your luggage? There's nothing quite like being able to lay hands on new equipment to get a feeling for what you are actually buying, and we are here to help.
If you are in South Florida, please come in, say hi, and check out all of our great products first hand. We would love to meet you, have a chat, let you fondle that new housing, and answer all of your questions.
Our hours of operation are:
View Larger Map
We're located just ½ mile South of Oakland Park Blvd on Andrews Ave in Fort Lauderdale.
Reef Photo & Video
2303 N. Andrews Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311
From the South:
- From the Florida Keys, take the Florida Turnpike Northbound to I-595, then West to I-95 Northbound.
- From Miami take I-95 Northbound.
- From Fort Lauderdale International Airport, take I-595 West to I-95 Northbound.
From the North:
- From Orlando, take the Florida Turnpike Southbound to Indiantown Road (SR-706) in Jupiter, then East to I-95 Southbound.
- From Daytona, the Space Coast and Palm Beach county, take I-95 South.
Then, from I-95 in Fort Lauderdale:
- Take Exit 31, Oakland Park Blvd (FL-816) Eastbound
- Go East on Oakland Park Blvd. for .9mi (1.5km) to Andrews Ave.
- Turn right (South) on Andrews
- Go 0.6mi (1km) to 23rd St.
- Reef Photo & Video is on the right side of the street in the Salmon colored building.
- Parking is around the corner on 23rd St.
For visitors without access to a car, the Tri-Rail system connects Maimi, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach county, which in turn connects to Broward Transit bus routes.
- Take the Tri-Rail to the Fort Lauderdale station.
- Take Bus Route 9 (Eastbound) to the Broward Central Terminal
- Take Bus Route 60 (Northbound) the stop at 23rd St. and Andrews Ave.
We're just a few steps away on the Northwest corner of the intersection.