NOT IN STOCK - ON BACKORDER
Think Tank Airport Advantage Roller Bag
Rolling photopack that meets carry-on size requirements for commuter or regional jet carry on requirements.
Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry on for small aircraft such as commuter and regional jets. Meets U.S. and international airline carry on requirements*
- Ultra light design weighs only 5.9lbs (2.7kg), keeping your roller under weight restrictions
- Dedicated laptop pocket† fits up to 15” laptops in a padded sleeve
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing for added strength and durability
- Tripod mount and water bottle pocket on side. (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Fits two camera bodies with lenses attached
- Lockable zipper sliders (lock not included)
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, and front foot extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Business card holder on top for identification
*Check with your airline for their current carry on requirements
†Laptop may expand external dimensions of the roller
Dimensions and weight
- Interior Dimensions: 12” W x 18” H x 4.9–6.4” D (30.5 x 45.7 x 12.4–16.3 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.7” W x 19.5” H x 7.3” D (32.3 x 49.5 x 18.5 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 11.6” x 16.4” x 2.9” (29.5 x 41.6 x 7.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.9–6.2 lbs. (2.7–2.8 kg) Lowest weight reflects all accessories removed while using only minimal dividers
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water repellent (DWR) coating, plus underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. The Airport Advantage is also constructed with 420D velocity nylon, YKK®
RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, high performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings, rubberized laminate reinforcement, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed nylex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed-cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.