Panasonic LUMIX G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S. Lens Silver
SKU # pan.h-ps14042s
Power zoom lens for Macro 29 Port
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Power Zoom and Retractable Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Spanning a versatile focal length range while retaining a compact form factor, the Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is a slim 28-84mm equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Contributing to its sleek profile, the optical design uses four aspherical elements to also reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range. A pair of extra-low dispersion elements are also featured, to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and a Nano Surface Coating has been applied to suppress flare and ghosting. Additionally, the lens uses a stepping AF motor and internal focus design for quick and quiet focusing performance and POWER O.I.S. helps to compensate for the effects of camera shake in order to deliver sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Wide-to-portrait-length zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Four aspherical elements help reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while two extra-low dispersion elements control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to noticeably reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) minimizes the appearance of camera shake to realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Power zoom design affords a smooth, controllable zooming motion and also results in a retractable lens design that measures just over 1"-thick when not in use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.