Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 Lens
SKU # pan.H-F008
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 16mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Accepts Rear Gel Filters
Port Recommendations for use with a Nauticam housing:
- Zen DP-100-N85 100mm Fisheye Dome Port for Nauticam Mirrorless Housings
- Nauticam N85 140mm Optical-Glass Fisheye Dome Port ***Vignetting in 4:3 aspect ratio
- Nauticam N85 4.33" Acrylic Fisheye Dome Port
- Nauticam N85 3.5" Acrylic Wide-Angle Dome Port ***Slight vignetting in 4:3 aspect ratio
A Nauticam Focus Gear is available for this lens for use with the above port configurations.
In the Box
- Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Storage Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
One of the most distinct lens designs, the Lumix G Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 from Panasonic is a 180° fisheye that produces unique and creative distortion for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Pairing a modest maximum aperture and a sophisticated optical design, a compact and lightweight form factor is possible, and the optical design also features one extra-low dispersion element to maintain high clarity and color accuracy. Individual elements have also been multi-coated, and a built-in lens hood is featured, to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate colors. Additionally, a stepping AF motor and an internal focus mechanism afford quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 16mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
Panasonic 8mm F/3.5 Specs
|Filter Thread||Rear: 22 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.39 x 2.04" / 60.7 x 51.7 mm|
|Weight||5.82 oz / 165 g|
|Package Weight||0.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.8 x 4.1 x 4.0"|
Support & Downloads