Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens
SKU # oly.v311020su000
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One ED Element, One Super HR Element
- MSC AF System, Manual Focus Clutch
- Snapshot Focus Mode with DoF Scale
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Port Recommendations for using with a Nauticam housing:
- Nauticam Mini Extension Ring 20 with Nauticam N85 140mm Optical-Glass Fisheye Dome Port *1st choice
- Nauticam N85 4.33" Acrylic Fisheye Dome Port
- Nauticam Mini Extension Ring 20 with Nauticam N85 3.5" Acrylic Wide-Angle Dome Port
A compact wide-angle prime with intuitive handling and an advanced optical design, the silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 from Olympus is a 24mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The wide focal length pairs with the bright f/2 maximum aperture to benefit available light shooting as well as astrophotography applications. The lens's optical design makes use of one aspherical element, one DSA (Double Super Aspherical) element, and a Super HR (high refractive index) element to reduce spherical aberrations and control distortion for notable sharpness, and one extra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing for high clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens is characterized by its Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system for quick and quiet performance, as well as a manual focus clutch and Snapshot Focus mode for intuitive control over focus position and depth of field.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Aspherical, DSA, and Super HR elements combine to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- One extra-low dispersion element minimizes chromatic aberration and color fringing for greater clarity and color fidelity.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control. This also reveals the Snapshot Focus mode, which incorporates a depth of field scale for working with hyper-focal focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
Olympus 12mm F/2.0 Specs
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.20 x 1.69" / 56 x 43 mm|
|Weight||4.59 oz / 130 g|
|Package Weight||0.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.5 x 3.4 x 3.3"|
Support & Downloads