Nauticam NA-A6600 Underwater Housing for Sony A6600 Camera
SKU # 17425
The Nauticam NA-A6600 Underwater Housing
Nauticam is known for ergonomics, and an unmatched experience. Key controls are placed at the photographer’s fingertips. The housing and accessories are light weight, and easy to assemble. The camera drops in without any control presetting, and lens port changes are effortless.
NA-A6600 features an integrated handle system. This ergonomic style provides exceptional control access, even with thick gloves, with ideal placement of the shutter release and a thumb-lever to actuate the AE-L / AF-L button from the right handle in addition to the new 'C3' customizable button.
Nauticam build quality is well known by underwater photographers around the globe. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized making it impervious to salt water corrosion. Marine grade stainless and plastic parts complete the housing, and it is backed by a two year warranty against manufacturing defects.
HDMI 1.4 Output
With 4K HDR internal video recording and updated autofocus, pairing the NA-A6600 with an external monitor such as the SmallHD 502 Bright 5" gives video shooters a large, bright screen that features focus and exposure tools. HDMI 1.4 output requires HDMI Bulkhead (25032) as well as a supported monitor housing and internal HDMI cable (25076).
Fast and Reliable Flash Triggering
Reliable rapid fire manual flash triggering is available with the NA-A6600 for a variety of optically fired flashes when used with a new LED Flash Trigger (36315). The NA-A6600 comes fiber optic ready and accepts standard Sea & Sea style bushing connections.
Electrical strobe triggering (with power set manually on the flash head) is still an option for those with an investment in legacy lighting gear, requiring the purchase of an accessory electrical bulkhead.
Battery Pack for NA-A6600 Housing (2500mAh, inc. USB cable) (36332)
The a6600 does feature a larger internal battery but especially when shooting video the benefit of an accessory battery pack greatly extends the time between battery swaps, and allows the housing to remain sealed between dives. The accessory battery pack rests securely below the camera inside the housing and provides power to the camera via USB.
What's In The Box:
- NA-A6600 Housing
- 1x 90133 Spare Main O-ring , O-ring remover and lubricant
- Housing Cap
- CR-2032 Battery (for Moisture Alarm)
- Set of Allen Keys
- Padded housing bag and shoulder strap
- 2x Stainless Steel Handle Brackets
- 2x Handles with mounting balls and tray
- 36315 LED Flash Trigger
- 26216 Universal Fiber Optic Cable
- 25624 M14 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- 32204 Nauticam 180˚ straight viewfinder for MIL housings
- 32205 Nauticam 45˚ viewfinder for MIL housing 36332 Battery Pack for NA-XT2/XH1/A6400 Housing (2500mAh, inc. USB cable)
- 25226 20cm lanyard with shackles
- 25412 23cm lanyard with 2 snap hooks
- 25028 Socket extension for 25032 HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread
- 25032 Custom HDMI bulkhead to use with socket extension
- 25076 HDMI (D-D) 1.4 Cable in 200mm Length for NA-XT2/XH1/A6400/A6600 (for internal connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera)
Compatible monitor housings
- 17906 NA-502H housing for Small HD 502 5-inch HD monitor (with HDMI 1.4 input support)
- 17920 NA-502B-H Housing for SmallHD 502 Bright Monitor (with HDMI 1.4 input support)