Introducing Nauticam NA-TG5
Olympus Tough TG-5
The TG-5 has earned the right to be called tough. It is designed to withstand harsh conditions and everyday mishaps. The lens has even been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. Olympus didn't sacrifice image quality to build a tough camera.
The TG-5 has a new 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor with better low light performance and a TruePic VIII processor. That is the same processor found in the Olympus OM-D E-M1 II and allows the camera to shoot up to 20fps.
Video features now include 4K 30p, FHD 120fps high speed video and Manual Focus with Focus Peaking. The unique microscope mode gives the TG-5 the highest macro reproduction ratio of any camera currently on the market
Key Camera Specifications
- 12 Megapixel BSI-CMOS 1/2.3
- TruePic VIII processor
- 3.0" LCD (460K Dots)
- 4K 30p
- 4K Timelapse Video
- FHD 120fps High Speed Video
- Manual Focus with Focus Peaking
- Action Track Sensor System
- Zero-lag Pro Capture Mode
- RAW Capture
- Microscope Modes
- 20fps Seq. Shooting
- High-Speed F2.0 Wide Angle Lens
- Sensor Shift Image Stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof from falls up to 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
The NA-TG-5 Housing
The NA-TG5 brings legendary Nauticam durability and ergonomics to the Olympus TG-5. The milled aluminum housing incorporates features pioneered in the SLR, mirrorless and digital cinema lines. All of the camera controls are clearly labeled, and the video record button is easily identified by shape and color.
The proven rotary locking latch makes closing the housing simple and secure. The integrated thumb grip and sculpted shutter button make handling the housing intuitive and comfortable.
The NA-TG5 comes with handle brackets and a shutter release extension for users that wish to use the optional handles and trays.
Other housing features include 2 fiber optic ports, easy access zoom lever, a 52mm threaded mount for auxiliary lenses, scratch resistant rear window, M10 threaded hole and cold shoe attachment point.