Ikelite TTL Converter for Nikon DSLR with Nikonos N5 Connector Version 2
SKU # ike.4302.3
For over 10 years, our Nikon TTL conversion circuitry has remained the most accurate and fastest TTL exposure available for an underwater strobe. Let the camera adjust your Ikelite strobes while you focus on composition and enjoy the confidence of perfect exposure. This updated adapter provides accurate TTL exposure with all current model Nikon DSLR cameras released as of October 2015.
The TTL Converter is equipped with a simple rotating switch that allows toggling between TTL and manual exposure. When in TTL mode, exposure compensation may be accessed via the camera's built-in menus. Proper operation and TTL exposure requires use of a current-model Ikelite DS strobe, see compatibility by serial number below.
Use of this TTL Converter requires a Nikonos N5-style electrical bulkhead strobe connector and TTL hotshoe. If you are unsure whether your housing meets these requirements, please contact the housing manufacturer.
TTL Converters are not usable with non-Ikelite strobes or non-DS Ikelite strobes.
- Nikon D2X, D3, D4
- Nikon D40, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90
- Nikon D200, D300, D300s, D500
- Nikon D600, D610, D700, D750
- Nikon D800, D810
- Nikon D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500
- Nikon D7000, D7100, D7200
- AF35: no
- DS50 strobes: above serial number 75510 with update
- DS51 strobes: above serial number 78700
- DS125 strobes: above serial number 7928
- DS160, DS161 strobes: all
- DS200 strobes: above serial number 7163
- Non-Ikelite: no
- Nikon TTL adapter
- Connector protectors
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
- 0301.14 Connector protector for Ikelite plug
- 9104.5 Waterproof bulkhead cap
- 0118 O-ring
- 0184.2 Silicone lubricant 2cc recloseable tube