Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
SKU # can.9519B002
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
Get Rebates from Canon for lenses.
Receive an American Express® Reward Card by mail after the purchase of Two Select Canon Lenses
EF Lens and EF-S Lens Offer valid on purchases made from October 1, 2017 through December 30, 2017
Must purchase two different qualifying lenses to qualify for this mail-in rebate.
This promotion is valid only for purchases made at a participating Authorized Canon Dealer. This promotion is not combinable with other Canon promotions.
Download the Canon Mail-in Rebate Form, print it, fill it out, and mail it to Canon to get your lens rebate.
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor.
It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration. A circular, 7-blade aperture helps ensure fine background blur and the Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction.
The lens has a stepping motor (STM) and a refined focus mechanism for smooth and continuous AF during video recording. It also has a rear focusing system, plus a high speed CPU and improved AF algorithm for high-speed AF; and offers full-time manual focus for quick adjustments.
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM delivers reliable, speedy and quiet wide-angle performance, making it an ideal lens for everyday photography, travel, stills and video recording.
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Compact design made possible by a new 4 group zoom optical system.
- A stepping motor (STM) and newly-designed focus mechanizm support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- A large diameter element and an aspherical lens element help correct aberration to achieve higher image quality
- One UD lens element helps reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction*.
- Enhanced lens coatings help ensure outstanding color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high speed autofocus.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- *Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS 7D Digital SLR camera at a focal length of 18mm (29mm in 35mm equivalence).
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6|
|Lens Construction||14 elements in 11 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View||107°30' - 74°20'|
|Focus Adjustment||Rear focus system|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.72 ft. / 0.22m|
|Filter Size||67mm diameter|
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight||2.9 x 2.8 in., 8.5 oz. / 74.6 x 72.0mm, 240g|
Protect your investment with the optional Canon Carepak®
Protection from Accidental Damage.
Protection from kids, pets, and life including accidental damage such as drops, spills, power surges and other unforeseen events.
Priority Service and Free Returns
No additional cost for priority service, free return shipping, and minimal downtime with fast and reliable service direct from Canon. Canon has you covered!
With Image Recovery, Canon can help retrieve your lost or corrupted images or videos, so you won't lose your precious memories. Included with cameras and camcorders with a memory card slot only.
Canon Carepak® purchased separately when purchasing new, qualifying, Canon cameras and lenses. Restrictions and conditions apply; see usa.Canon.com/carepak-plus for details.
For prices and to order Canon Carepak® for this product, please call.