Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
SKU # can.9518B002
Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS USM
Delivering the ultimate combination of wide-angle, low-light performance, L-series optics and compact construction, the new Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens is a phenomenal complement to any EOS SLR camera.
This L-series ultra wide-angle zoom incorporates an Optical Image Stabilizer, and offers up to four stops of correction for admirable performance even in dim light.
It features three aspheric lens elements and two UD lens elements to minimize aberrations throughout the zoom range, plus optimized coatings to help minimize ghosting.
A circular 9-blade aperture delivers gorgeous background blur.
The EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM features inner focusing and ring USM for accurate, discreet and speedy AF. It also offers full-time manual focus and has a minimum focusing distance of 0.92 ft./0.28m across the entire zoom range.
Built to function even in unfavorable weather conditions, the EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is dust-resistant and water-resistant (when used with an optional Canon PROTECT filter) for professional caliber ultra-wide performance, everywhere.
- High performance L-series ultra-wide zoom lens in a compact design and Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction*.
- Three aspheric lens elements, including a large-diameter aspheric lens, help correct aberration.
- Two UD lens elements help reduce chromatic aberration from the center to the periphery throughout the entire zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- Optimized lens coatings help provide excellent color balance while also helping to minimize ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions**.
- Inner focusing and ring USM for silent, fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.92 ft/0.28m across entire zoom range.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.* Based on CIPS (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using EOS-1D X Digital SLR camera at focal length of 35mm (35mm equivalent).
- ** Requires a Canon PROTECT filter (sold separately) to be mounted.
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
|16 elements in 12 groups
|Diagonal Angle of View
|108°10' - 63°
|Inner focus system
|Closest Focusing Distance
|0.92 ft. / 0.28m
|Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
|3.3 x 4.4 in., 21.7 oz. / 82.6 x 112.8mm, 615g
Protect your investment with the optional Canon Carepak®
Protection from Accidental Damage.
Protection from kids, pets, and life including accidental damage such as drops, spills, power surges and other unforeseen events.
Priority Service and Free Returns
No additional cost for priority service, free return shipping, and minimal downtime with fast and reliable service direct from Canon. Canon has you covered!
With Image Recovery, Canon can help retrieve your lost or corrupted images or videos, so you won't lose your precious memories. Included with cameras and camcorders with a memory card slot only.
Canon Carepak® purchased separately when purchasing new, qualifying, Canon cameras and lenses. Restrictions and conditions apply; see usa.Canon.com/carepak-plus for details.
For prices and to order Canon Carepak® for this product, please call.