Nauticam NA-GH6 Underwater Camera Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH6 Camera
Introducing Nauticam NA-GH6 Underwater Camera Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH6 Camera
Mission Control The Nauticam NA-GH6 Underwater Camera Housing
The NA-GH6 builds on the pioneering NA-GH5 which supports the GH5, GH5S and GH5II camera models. Designed around the N85 Port System, the range of lens and port combinations for the NA-GH6 is unparalleled. Image quality can be improved even further with Nauticam's lineup of water-contact optics. These lenses, such as the WWL-1 and WWL-1B are designed to increase field-of-view, maximize corner sharpness and close-focus capability, all while maintaining zoom-through functionality. Using our unique bayonet mount system, these ultra-wide lenses can be switched for the powerful CMC-1 and CMC-2 macro optics underwater. This system makes the NA-GH6 the perfect underwater imaging system for both stills and video allowing for unparalleled wide and macro performance on the same dive without compromising image quality.
Designed with our Mission Control philosophy, the controls of the NA-GH6 are placed where they are needed most with essential controls for exposure and focus located within easy reach of the handles. A dual thumb lever near the right handle provides easy access to the 'REC' and 'AF-ON' buttons. A dual-action lever that triggers the 'Fn1' and 'Fn2' buttons is easily reached forward of the right handle as well.
HDMI Video Output
With an M24 bulkhead and an M10 threaded mount, the NA-GH6 is easily paired with an external monitor or recorder over HDMI 2.0 or 1.4. With future firmware updates promising RAW video output at up to 4K/120p over HDMI, the NA-GH6 will be ready to meet that need.
Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System
The NA-GH6 housing comes with electronics pre-installed for Nauticam's Vacuum Check and Leak Detection system, requiring only the optional M14 Vacuum Valve (25624). This monitoring system provides constant updates on the water tight and safe-to-dive status of the housing. A simple color coded LED lighting system lets the user know that the vacuum is solid, or that the housing is losing vacuum. Leak detection is built into the same circuit, so if there is water intrusion, an audible and visual indication will occur. The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action packed dive.
What's In The Box
- NA-GH6 Housing
- 90122 Spare Main O-ring, )-ring remover and lubricant
- Two plugs for optical fiber cable ports
- 2x handles with mounting balls
- Panasonic CR-2032 Batter (for moisture alarm)
- Set of Allen Keys
- Manual Instruction Card
- Padded Housing Bag with shoulder strap
HDMI Output Accessories
For HDMI 2.0
- 25086 M24 adaptor for HDMI 2.0 cable (incl. tightening tool)
- 25099 M24A2R200-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-α1 to use with Ninja V housing)
- 17922 Nauticam Atomos Ninja V Housing for Atomos Ninja V 5” 4Kp60 4:2:2 10-bit Reorder/Monitor/Player (excl. HDMI 2.0 cable
- 17922S Nauticam Atomos Ninja V-S Housing for Atomos Ninja V 5” 4Kp60 4:2:2 10-bit Reorder/Monitor/Player (excl. HDMI 2.0 cable) with Atomos AtomX SDI Module
For HDMI 1.4
- 25081 M24-M16 Step Down Adaptor
- 25100 HDMI (D-A) cable in 190mm length for NA-a1 (for connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera)
- 25033 standard HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread