Delkin Devices 256GB Prime UDMA 7 CompactFlash Memory Card
SKU # del.DDCFB1050256
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- UDMA 7 / VPG-20 / 1050x
- Max Read Speed: 160 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 120 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 20 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Records Raw Burst Photography
- Built-In Error Correction
- Wear Leveling
- Water & Temperature Proof
In the Box
- Delkin Devices 256GB Prime UDMA 7 CompactFlash Memory Card
- Protective Storage Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of digital cinematography, the 256GB Prime UDMA 7 CompactFlash Memory Card from Delkin Devices features a storage capacity of 256GB and takes advantage of UDMA 7 compliance to support maximum read speeds of 160 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 120 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the VPG-20 (Video Performance Guarantee) rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 20 MB/s, allowing the card to be optimized for continuous 4K video in cameras and digital backs, as well as Full HD 1080p video at high frame rates, and continuous burst raw and JPEG captures.
Built for extreme conditions, Delkin's 256GB Prime UDMA 7 CompactFlash Memory Card is protected against shock and temperature extremes, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. Included is a protective storage case.
- Approved for Full HD, 4K, and Raw Burst
- With write speeds guaranteed not to drop below 120 MB/s, Delkin Devices' Prime CF card supports continuous 4K video recording, as well as Full HD 1080p video at high frame rates. It also supports continuous burst shooting, allowing you to capture rapid fire raw shots without delay. Rated UDMA 7 with VPG-20 support, this helps ensure that data is written swiftly, preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- Streamlined Workflow
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 160 MB/s, this Prime CF card helps ensure quick, efficient data transfers from card to computer for immediate access to your files and faster post-production start times. This is suited for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
- Durable Design & Lifetime Warranty
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the Prime 1050X CF card is durably designed to be shockproof and withstand extreme temperatures. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error correction and wear leveling to help ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is furthermore backed by a limited lifetime warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team.
Delkin Devices 256GB Specs
|CompactFlash Type I
|Read Speed: 160 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 120 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 20 MB/s Minimum
|Video Performance Guarantee
|Shockproof, Temperature Extremes
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5.5 x 4.0 x 0.5"