We often have customers who are not home during the day, and don't live or work close to a UPS customer pickup location, that ask us to ship their order 'No Signature Required.' Our policy is:
- For orders with a value of less than $500USD, we do not require a signature for delivery. When shipped via UPS, it is at the delivery driver's discretion to leave the package or not. If you want your order shipped 'Signature Required,' the comments box on the checkout page is the correct place to note this preference.
- For orders greater than $500USD, our insurer requires adult signature confirmation of delivery. If you wish to waive this requirement:
- Include these instructions in the comments box on the checkout page or contact the store directly.
- You release us from any liability relating to the successful delivery of the order.
- Once the package leaves our premises, it becomes the property of the purchaser.
If you are in doubt about the security of a package left at your door, we suggest you have the package shipped to a work address or a friend or relative instead.
For domestic (US) customers, UPS now offers enhanced delivery options, including delivery alerts, reschedule delivery, and delivery to alternate addresses (some of these are extra cost options). You can learn more at https://www.ups.com/mychoice/features/.
In order for us to ship to an alternate shipping address, other than the billing address for your credit card, you'll need to phone your credit card company (the 800 number on the back of the card) and have the shipping address added as an alternate authorized shipping address for your account.