Currently not compatible with the Canon 5DSR
The best of both worlds! Strobes that support optical TTL accurately can be connected via flood-free fiber optic cables and triggered by the UW Technics TTL Converter's onboard LEDs.
- Continuous shooting in both TTL and manual mode, up to the capacity of the external flash for continuous shooting
- Faster shooting response eliminates internal flash recycle lag
- Increased camera battery life
- Less heat inside the housing, and lower risk of fogging
Batteries are included
At this time we have confirmed compatibility with these underwater strobes.
- Inon D-2000
- Inon S-2000
- Inon Z-240
- Inon Z-330
- Sea & Sea YS-250
- Sea & Sea YS-D1
- Sea & Sea YS-D2
- Ikelite DS 160
- Ikelite DS 161
Compatible underwater housings:
- Please contact us for other compatibility
Compatible Bulkheads for Electrical Sync:
- uwt.91340 UW Technics 4 Pin M14 Nikonos bulkhead
- uwt.91341 UW Technics 4 Pin M14 Ikelite bulkhead
- TTL outputs: 2 optical LEDs and 2 electric wire connectors for use with optional electrical bulkheads
- Maximum Fiber-optic cable length for “TTL” operation: 3m
- Maximum Fiber-optic cable length for “MANUAL” operation: 35m
- ISO camera range: 50-25,600
- Continuous Shooting Support
- Rear Curtain Sync Support
- Switching “ON/OFF”: Automatic by camera command
- Battery capacity (+20°C): 3-5 years in standby mode, or 65,000 flashes.
- Operation temperature: -30°C to +40°C.
- Dimensions of main board: 54mm x 22mm x 12mm.
- Weight: 25g excluding batteries
- Replacement battery; use two CR-1632