Subal Housing for Canon 5D Mk III / 5DS
- Seawater resistant aluminum alloy.
- Hard Coating and corrosion treatment is applied to the surface of the housing.
- 3 layers of powder coating paint is applied to give the housing the Subal color and unique finish.
- All parts are made of hard-anodized light alloy, acid-resistant stainless steel
- SUBAL QuickLock closure system.
- Main switch
- zoom / manual focus
- front and rear main dial
- mode dial
- lens release
- Metering mode / white balance
- AF / drive
- ISO / Flash compensation
- picture style
- AF area selector
- live view
Maximum operating depth is 70 meter / 230 feet. This housing is available in a 120 meter / 394 feet version by special order.
Weight is approximately 2.7 kg / 6 pounds without port or accessories. The housing is nearly neutral in salt water, depending on port and accessories.
Dimensions: 260 x 190 x 130mm / 10+1/4 x 7+1/2 x 5+1/8 inch, measured without port or handles.
Compatible with optional GS 180 degree and 45 degree viewfinders.
For video recording, the Subal Prism Finder PS-30 shows the camera monitor image full size at a viewing angle of 30°.
All Subal viewfinders systems are interchangeable and can be mounted easily by the user.
All SUBAL ports with bayonet mount on this case can be used (except DP-FE2). Specify type /3 or type /4 mounting bayonet when ordering this housing.