Nauticam NA-GFX100S Underwater Housing for Fujifilm GFX100S Camera
Introducing Nauticam NA-GFX100S Underwater Housing for Fujifilm GFX100S Camera
The Nauticam NA-GFX100S Underwater Housing
The NA-GFX100S is built with the singular focus of creating an underwater housing that blends ergonomic design, intuitive control placement and rugged field-tested durability. The resulting machined aluminum housing can be further refined with the addition of accessories from magnifying viewfinders to external monitors/recorders. To achieve the full benefit of the stunning 102MP resolution requires the use of underwater optics that are designed with high-resolution lenses in mind to deliver the highest optical quality possible.
Mission Control Design
The NA-GFX100S is designed with our Mission Control philosophy which dictates placing controls where they are needed most, meaning no more missed shots fumbling for a control or dial. The majority of exposure and focus controls are within easy reach of the ergonomic handles that feature stainless steel stiffening brackets to reduce any unwanted movement even when using large strobes or video lights. A multi-direction pad on the upper right of the rear panel gives access to the camera's joystick. A double lever near the right handle activates the 'AF-ON' and 'Q' controls. Also on the right side are levers for Focus and View modes. The left side has a double lever for 'PLAYBACK' and 'DISP' as as levers for turning the EF-X20 TTL flash on or off and one for the cameras 'V-Fn4' control. On top of the housing is a lever for switching between 'STILL' and 'VIDEO' modes.
Premium Professional Optics
Built around the N120 Port System, the NA-GFX100S supports a variety of GF-mount lenses with a selection of optical-quality glass and acrylic ports as well as access to Nauticam's lineup of premium professional optics. These optics are designed suing industrial lens design software to provide unparalleled optical quality and impressive fields-of-view. The Wide-Angle Conversion Port 2 or WACP2, when used with the Laowa 17mm f/4 GFX Zero-D lens can achieve an impressive 140º FOV with an almost 0" minimum focus distance and incredible corner sharpness even at wider-open apertures such as f/5.6.
Flash triggering is via the optional Fujifilm EF-X20 TTL flash and built-in fiber-optic bulkheads. An option for electronic strobe connection without TTL is also possible using the optional M14 Nikonos bulkhead with universal hot-shoe.
The GFX100S can output high-quality uncompressed 4K video over HDMI and the NA-GFX100S is compatible the Nauticam HDMI 2.0 system via the front M24 bulkhead. Even when recording video internally, the use of an external monitor over either HDMI 1.4 or 2.0 is a great tool to help with composition or image review.
Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System
The NA-GFX100S comes with the Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system as standard equipment. Combined with an optional accessory vacuum valve this monitoring system provides constant updates on the water tight and safe-to-dive status of the housing. A simple color coded LED lighting system lets the user know that the vacuum is solid, or that the housing is losing vacuum. Leak detection is built into the same circuit, so if there is water intrusion, an audible and visual indication will occur. The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action packed dive.
What's In The Box
- NA-GFX100S Housing
- 90121 Spare main O-ring, O-ring remover and lubricant
- 2x Optical bulkhead caps
- 2x Handles with mounting balls
- Panasonic CR-2032 Battery (for moisture alarm)
- Set of Allen Keys
- Manual instruction card
- Padded housing bag and shoulder strap
PDF User Manual Download (COMING SOON)
- 25625 M16 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- 32201 Nauticam 180˚ straight viewfinder (slightly vignette)
- 32203 Nauticam 45˚ viewfinder (slightly vignette)
- 26216 Universal Optical Fiber Cable
- 28123 Pair of handles - size S (10mm closer to housing)
- 28130 Hand Strap for 28113
- 25056 M14 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead with universal hotshoe connection
Required accessories for HDMI 2.0 Cable System
- 25086 M24 adaptor for HDMI 2.0 cable (incl. tightening tool)
- 25077 M24D1R205-M28A1R170 HDMI 2.0 Cable (for NA-XT3/R5/R6/XT4/GFX100S to use with Ninja V housing), compatible from A467086 onwards
- 17922 Nauticam Atomos Ninja V Housing for Atomos Ninja V 5” 4Kp60 4:2:2 10-bit Reorder/Monitor/Player (excl. HDMI 2.0 cable)
- 17922S Nauticam Atomos Ninja V-S Housing for Atomos Ninja V 5” 4Kp60 4:2:2 10-bit Reorder/Monitor/Player (excl. HDMI 2.0 cable) with Atomos AtomX SDI Module
Required accessories for HDMI 1.4 Cable System
- 25033 Standard HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread*
- 25081 M24-M16 Step Down Adaptor
- 25076 HDMI (D-D) Cable in 200mm Length for NA-XT2/XH1/A6400 (for internal connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera)
*25033 is included in monitor housing.
- 17920 NA-502B-H Housing for SmallHD 502 Bright Monitor
- 17923 NA-Shinobi-H Housing for Atomos Shinobi 5.2" 4K HDMI Monitor with HDMI 1.4 input