Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Body
For underwater photography, these housings are available:
- Olympus PT-EP14
- Nauticam NA-EM1 II
Lens not included; shown for illustrative purposes only.
Using its advanced silent electronic shutter, the E-M1 Mark II captures 20 MP RAW image files at up to an astonishing 60 fps in S-AF Mode and 18 fps in C-AF Tracking Mode. Or, use the E-M1 Mark II’s high-speed mechanical shutter to shoot full resolution photos at a blazing 15 fps in S-AF Mode, far surpassing other cameras in its class. Thanks to cutting-edge processing speeds, even fast-moving subjects are captured in stunning detail.
- Sensor Effective Resolution / Type 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS
- Dual F.A.S.T. AF (Contrast & Phase Detection AF) 121 Point (All Cross Type) On-Chip Phase Detection
- 5-Axis In Body Image Stabilization
- 2.36M dot LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" Vari-Angle Touch LCD
- Dust, Splash and Freezeproof
- Sequential Shooting Speed
- 15fps [H] mode 10fps [L] mode mechanical shutter
- 60fps [H] mode 18fps [L] mode silent electronic shutter
- Bundled FL-LM3 Flash (dust & splash-proof)
- 4k Video Capture (30/25/24 fps)
- PRO Capture Lag-Free Electronic Shutter Mode
- In-camera Focus Stacking
- Dual SD Card Slots
- OM-D E-M1 Mark II Camera body
- USB cable CB-USB11
- USB cable clip CC-1
- Shoulder strap
- Instruction manual
- Olympus FL-LM3 Flash
- Olympus BLH-1 battery
- Olympus BCH-1 battery charger
Use Micro-Four-Thirds lenses from Olympus or Panasonic. Available lenses from 8mm fisheye through 60mm macro perform as if they were designed specifically for underwater photography.
Additionally, Olympus Micro-Four-Thirds cameras can use most Four-Thirds Lenses simply by adding the Olympus MMF-3 Four-Thirds to Micro-Four-Thirds adapter.