Nikon D810 Camera - Body Only
SKU # nik.1542
Free Multi Battery Power Pack or Wireless Mobile Adaptor with select Nikon DSLR cameras.
Qualifying products must be purchased on the same invoice as the camera body. Offer valid for delivery to U.S.A. addresses only.
Customer must provide address, telephone number, and valid email address. All serial numbers must be recorded on the invoice.
To participate, please order by telephone and ask for this offer. Valid for purchases completed November 26, 2017 through December 30, 2017
- Free MB-D16 Multi Battery Power Pack with purchase of Nikon D750
- Free MB-D12 Multi Battery Power Pack with purchase of Nikon D810
- Free MB-D17 Multi Battery Power Pack with purchase of Nikon D500
- Free WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adaptor with purchase of Nikon D7100
Nikon D810 DSLR Body
The D810 truly raises the bar for image quality and dynamic range. An all-new FX-format full-frame image sensor design—36.3-megapixels with no optical low-pass filter—is paired with Nikon's innovative EXPEED 4 image processing for flawless detail retention from snow white to pitch black, beautiful noise-free images from ISO 64 to ISO 12,800, an extremely wide dynamic range, flattering well-saturated skin tones and much more. The combination reveals the true optical precision of NIKKOR lenses, which provide flawless rendering even at these pixel counts. For those seeking the ultimate in D-SLR image quality, the D810 delivers.
Underwater housings for Nikon D810 include:
The D810 is the full-frame D-SLR that cinematographers, camera operators and multimedia photographers have been waiting for. Bring the camera's remarkable image quality and dynamic range to 1080p videos recorded at 60/50/30/25/24p uncompressed to an external device, compressed to an internal CF/SD card or both simultaneously. Move between dark and light scenes without any iris or frame-rate adjustments thanks to ISO Auto Adjust. Smoothly change a shot's depth of field with power iris control. Shoot in a flat picture style that enhances dynamic range and streamlines post-production work. Even enjoy broadcast-caliber audio control right in the camera. Let the D810 and the vast collection of NIKKOR lenses take your production to the next level.
- 36.3 Megapixel FX CMOS Sensor (excellent resolution)
- No optical low pass filter (OLPF) (allowing the highest resolution and sharpness possible)
- Still photo shooting at 5fps in FX Mode, 6fps in 1.2x & DX Crop Modes, and 7fps with battery grip (for when a pod of dolphins show up)
- ISO 64-12,800 (lowest sensitivity available in any DSLR for shooting in extreme light, and sun ball control)
- A new EXPEED 4 image processor (gains additional continuous shooting speed, provides lower image noise throughout the entire ISO range, improves battery life)
- CAM 3500 FX Autofocus System with Group AF (51 points with 3d tracking, new Group AF mode introduced in tge D4s for improved focus tracking)
- 3.2” 1,229k-dot RGBW LCD Screen (wide viewing angle, easy viewing in bright sun, and detail for focus review)
- Auto ISO in Manual Exposure while shooting video with Exposure Compensation (a great way to enable seamless exposure transitions while recording video)
- Custom and “spot” white balance (spot white balance will make it easier to get accurate WB underwater)
- Highlight-weighted metering (new in camera metering mode to fully utilize camera’s wide dynamic range to deliberately underexpose for highlights)
- 100% optical viewfinder coverage (composition without guesswork)
- 1 SD and 1 CF Card Slot (high storage capacity with redundancy)
- Built-in popup flash (usable with fiber optic strobe systems for accurate TTL automatic flash exposure)
- 1/320th second optical flash sync (for high contrast scenes like sun-balls)
- Video with 1080P at 60fps
- Cean output over HDMI for external recording (allows up to 220mb/s ProRes 422 HQ recording with Atomos Ninja2 in a Nauticam housing)
- New flat picture mode (professional level standard for post processing flexibility)