Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera - Body Only
SKU # nik.1581
- Sensor Size 23.5 mm x 15.6 mm, image Sensor Format DX
- Effective Pixels (Megapixels) 20.9 million
- Storage Media SD SDHC SDXC, one slot
- Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution is 8 frames per second
- ISO Sensitivity 100 - 51,200
- Autofocus Sensitivity -3 to +19 EV (ISO 100 at 20°C)
Multimedia Capabilities for Creators
The Nikon D7500 adds in a diverse array of advanced features for multimedia content creators, including 4K UHD (3840 × 2160/30p) video capture and the ability to produce awe-inspiring 4K UHD time-lapse movies in-camera. Video files can be stored as either MOV files or as MP4 files, for greater flexibility and easier playback on a wide range of devices. Like the D500, the D7500 offers 3-axis built-in e-VR image stabilization when shooting 1080p Full HD video, and can be easily focused using the rear touchscreen function.
For the advanced videographer, the D7500 offers simultaneous 4K UHD output to card and uncompressed via HDMI, as well as a headphone and microphone jack for pro-level audio recording and monitoring. To allow for smooth exposure adjustments, the camera also supports power aperture for smooth and step-less depth-of-field transitions while users can also keep highlights in-check using visible zebra stripes in live-view mode.
4K UHD 3,840x2,160 / 30 fps
4K UHD 3,840x2,160 / 25 fps
4K UHD 3,840x2,160 / 24 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 60 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 50 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 30 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 25 fps
Full HD 1,920x1,080 / 24 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 60 fps
HD 1,280x720 / 50 fps
Actual frame rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps respectively. High quality available at all frame sizes, normal quality available at all sizes except 3,840 x 2,160
- Monitor (VGA) tilting TFT touch-sensitive LCD
- Battery EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Approx. Dimensions 135.5mm x 104 mm x 72.5 mm
- Approximate camera body weight 640g
- EN-EL15a rechargeable Li-ion battery
- MH-25a battery charger
- UC-E20 micro USB cable
- AN-DC3 BK strap
- DK-5 eyepiece cap
- DK-28 rubber eye cup
- BF-1B body cap
Compatible accessories, not included:
- AC adaptor EH-5c (requires EP-5B power supply connector)
- Nikon GP-1 or GP-1A GPS unit
- WR-1 wireless remote controller
- WR-R10 wireless remote controller receiver
- WR-T10 wireless remote controller transmitter
- MC-38 connecting cord
- ML-L3 wireless remote control (infra-red)
- MC-DC2 remote release (wired)
Images can automatically be downloaded to a compatible smartphone, and the camera can also be triggered remotely using Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Bluetooth® capability can only be used to connect the camera to a compatible smart device running the SnapBridge app, and to take advantage of SnapBridge features.
This camera’s built-in Wi-Fi® capability can only be used with a compatible iPhone®, iPad®, and/or iPod touch® or smart devices running on the Android™ operating system. The Nikon SnapBridge application must be installed on the device before it can be used with this camera.
Using the SnapBridge App System Requirements:
- Android 5.0 or later or 6.0.1 or later
- A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Smart Ready/Low Energy) is required.
The SnapBridge app is available for compatible iPhone®, iPad® and/or iPod touch®, and for smart devices running the AndroidTM operating system. The app can be downloaded free of charge from Apple’s App Store® and GooglePlayTM. SnapBridge can be used only with compatible cameras.