Keldan Video 4X Blue Fluorescence Video Light, 20 W Radiated
SKU # kel.700
- Depth Rating: 656'
- Run Time: 50-200 min
- 80° Beam Angle UW, 110° in Air
- Approx. 450nm Dark Blue Light
- Anodized Aluminum Body and Head
- Acrylic Emitter Window
- Diffuser Supplied
- Runs on Supplied Lithium-Ion Battery
- 110-240VAC Charger, International Plugs
Reveal the brilliant glow emitted by coral and other sealife with this Keldan Video 4X Blue Fluorescence LED Dive Light, which features a depth rating of 656'. It has 6.0-20W of radiated power at a wavelength of approximately 450nm, for a deep dark blue color close to the edge of the visible spectrum.. The Video 4X Fluorescence model is designed for illuminating certain organisms that emit a fluorescent glow in response to stimulation by specific wavelengths of light. With the proper optional filters on your dive mask and your underwater camera housing's lens port, you will be able to see and capture this remarkable glow.
The light beam has an underwater coverage angle of 80°, which is increased to a wide 110° in air. There is a diffuser supplied to allow you to soften the beam. The included lithium-ion battery provides a run time of 50-200 min and is compatible with the bundled charger, which runs on 110-240VAC power and has interchangeable adapter plugs for worldwide use. Built for durability, both the head and body of the light are made of anodized aluminum, while the emitter window is acrylic.
- Light Performance
- Designed for illuminating certain organisms that emit a fluorescent glow in response to stimulation by specific wavelengths of light
- Run time: 50-200 min via supplied lithium-ion battery
- Soft, speckle-free beam pattern
- 6.0-20W of radiated power at a wavelength of approximately 450nm, for a deep dark blue color close to the edge of the visible spectrum.
- Variable power consumption with 5 settings ranging from 14-55W
- Underwater coverage angle of 80°
- Wider 110° beam angle in air
- Switching System
- Flat rotary-style switch for power on/off and output level selection
- Construction Details
- Depth rating: 656'
- Head and body made of aluminum that has been anodized for resistance to corrosion
- Emitter window is acrylic
- Grooves on light body for secure hold
- Included bracket with a standard YS style mount allows for easy attachment to optional arm systems
- Self-contained design eliminates need to mount battery canister externally
- LED is virtually unbreakable
- Protection against excessive temperature allows light to be used out of water
- Included Accessories
- Diffuser allows you to soften light beam
- Charger/wall adapter runs on 110-240VAC power and has interchangeable adapter plugs for different countries/regions, allowing for worldwide use
- Optional Recommended Equipment
- Proper fluorescence filters on your dive mask and your underwater camera housing's lens port to enable you to see and capture glow emitted by sealife