Ikelite Strobe Front Section DS160
SKU # ike.4060.2
Strobe Front Section DS160
This strobe front is compatible with NiCad, NiMH, and Li-ion battery packs as featured on our DS125 and DS161 strobes. Battery pack sold separately.
The DS160 combines power with wide angle coverage to give you the most bang for your buck. The quality of light is exceptional due to a round flash tube and custom powder coated reflector designed specifically to deliver the softest, most even coverage possible. When combined with a compatible Ikelite TTL system or film TTL system, the DS160 automatically adjusts brightness to provide perfect exposure whether you're shooting macro, portrait or wide angle.
A bright, concentrated LED aiming light provides more than enough light for focusing or as a night diving light. The LED turns off and on when the strobe is fired, ensuring that no bright spots will ruin your photo.
A battery pack is required for operation of this strobe front. Battery pack sold separately. Use only working Ikelite Li-ion (Product Number 4067), NiMH (Product Number 4066.5), or NiCad (Product Number 4066) battery packs. Please note that older battery packs may not provide optimal number of flashes per charge or recycle times. Use of a flooded or damaged battery pack with this strobe front may cause damage which is not covered by warranty. If you are experiencing problems with your strobe functioning, we recommend trying a new battery pack prior to returning for service.
Our optional, state of the art Li-ion battery technology produces over 450 full power flashes at an unprecedented 1.4 second recycle time. Our proprietary quick-release toggle system attaches the battery pack with ease and confidence, making a flooded battery virtually impossible. The size of the DS160 is uniquely balanced to its weight to provide near neutral buoyancy in salt water.
- DS160 strobe front
- Waterproof bulkhead cap
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- 300 ft (90 m) depth rating
- TTL mode with compatible Ikelite TTL systems
- Manual power modes in 10 1/2-stop increments
- 205 lumen LED modeling light
- Color temperature 4800K
- Guide number 24 m at ISO 100
- Coverage angle 90° without diffuser - 100° with diffuser
- Over 450 flashes per charge*
- Recycles in 1.4 seconds or less*
- Ikelite ICS 5-pin bulkhead
- Near neutral buoyancy in salt water*
* When used with a Li-ion battery pack.
- 0591.3 Diffuser
- 0132.36 Battery pack o-ring
- 9104.5 Waterproof bulkhead cap