for Canon EOS760d / T6s
SKU # ike.6871.76
Housing shown with camera, not included; shown for illustrative purposes only. Appropriate port is required, not included.
This heavy-duty clear polycarbonate case is contoured to the camera, durable, and completely corrosion free. A clear view of the main o-ring seal, port o-ring seal and camera controls provides ease of use and confidence. The housing is fully functional to a depth rating of 200 feet (60m) and only slightly negative in fresh water depending on choice of lens port (lens port required, sold separately).
Exposure adjustments directly through the back of the housing put the perfect shot within reach every time. Tweak your TTL exposure or take total manual control without taking your hand off of your housing. Controls on the back of the housing acts as a remote control for compatible Ikelite DS-series strobes. Access plus/minus exposure compensation in TTL mode, plus manual power settings in half-stop increments.
An over-sized knob smoothly engages our unique system of universal zoom gears. We provide two zoom gear sets with each housing, one for use with most popular larger diameter zoom lenses and a second designed for use with smaller diameter zoom lenses. Both sets are lightweight and easy to install with no modification to the lens required. A variety of dome and flat ports attach with four locking latches for maximum security and quick changes between dives.
This housing includes a balanced aluminum tray with our signature quick release handles for easy attachment and removal of external lighting. An aluminum 1/4-20 threaded top mount provides an additional attachment point for lightweight accessories.
Special polycarbonate blends allows Ikelite to create an extremely strong yet clear and lightweight enclosure. Ikelite believes there is no substitute for inspecting the actual o-ring seal once your housing is closed. Our signature clear construction lets you see that the housing is watertight and dry before you enter the water, and provides full view of the camera while you're diving. Polycarbonate is fundamentally corrosion-resistant for easy maintenance year after year.
Like every Ikelite product, our housings are designed, built, and tested in the USA. We use locally sourced, top-grade materials. Our housings are built by hand and individually tested for fit, function and waterproof integrity. The average assembly technician is a certified scuba diver and has over 16 years of experience building Ikelite products. We back our products with over 50 years of experience and the most accessible and responsive customer service staff in the dive industry.
This housing requires the addition of a compatible lens port for waterproof operation. Lens port not included.
Though similar, changes in lens placement prevent cameras and housings within the Canon EOS Rebel series from being interchangeable.
- AF35: no
- DS50: yes, above serial number 70000
- DS51: yes
- DS125: yes, above serial number 5000
- DS160, DS161: yes
- DS200: yes
- Non-Ikelite: yes, manual flash exposure only
- Tray with dual quick release handles
- Port hole cover
- Waterproof bulkhead cap
- 5509.27 Universal zoom set up to 2.8-inch diameter
- 5509.28 Universal zoom set 2.8 to 3.0-inch diameter
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
- Micro-fiber lens cloth
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- All important camera functions are accessible
- Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, Multi-function lock, or Quick Control Dial. Quick Control Dial functions can be easily accessed using other controls, see instruction manual for more information.
- Ikelite bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 5.3 lb (2.4kg) not including tray + handles
- Dimensions 10.75 x 7.5 x 7.0 inches (27 x 19 x 18 cm) including projections
- 5512.68 Spare o-ring set with main o-ring, port o-ring and lubricant
- 0132.59 Main o-ring
- 0105 Port o-ring
- 9104.5 Waterproof bulkhead cap
- 0200.91 Housing body cap
- 0184.2 Silicone lubricant resealable 2cc tube