for Panasonic GH5
SKU # ike.71305
200DL Underwater Housing for Panasonic GH5
Camera, lens, port, are not included; shown for illustrative purposes only.
Featuring the new Dry Lock (DL) port system with a dive back rated to 60 meters / 200 feet.
- Vacuum valve included. Vacuum pump sold separately.
- TTL circuitry sold separately.
- Camera and ports are not included; shown for illustrative purposes only.
- Lens gears not included
- Panasonic GH5
Camera is not included
- The NEW Dry Lock (DL) Port System gives added security at the surface of the water and accommodates large diameter lenses
- Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob; Zoom is accessible for many lenses using unique universal zoom gear system
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; optional TTL circuitry provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- Control symbols are laser etched into the back and will never fade or rub off
- Quick install camera mount plate does not need to be removed for battery or memory card access
- Two spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port locations on the front of the housing for the addition of optional accessories
- Includes a balanced aluminum base with left-hand quick release handle; right-hand handle sold separately
- Signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel
- ABS-PC and Lexan construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to 200' (60m)
- 1 year limited warranty
Controls are provided for all important camera functions.
Controls are not provided for:
- viewfinder diopter adjustment
- rear control dial
- mode dial lock. Mode dial must be un-locked prior to installing camera in housing
Left Side View.
Vacuum Port is Visible to the Left of Latch
- Underwater Housing with 200ft Back
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67
- Port Hole Cap # 0200.92
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5
- Rear O-Ring #0132.61
- Front O-Ring #0132.45
- Zoom Gear Retainer #75900
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube # 0184.2
- Control and Pushbutton Tip Assortment #9249
- 1/16 inch hex key
- 1/8 inch hex key
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle with Extension # 4077.02
Right Side View
This housing is only compatible with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R DSLR as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories.
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other DSLR models from being used in this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.
- Install optional Paqnasonic TTL Kit Product number 46031 for automatic TTL exposure with compatible Ikelite DS-model Strobes. Ikelite DS-model strobes may be used with this system without the Panasonic TTL Kit installed, but will not provide TTL exposure.
- SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobes
- Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
- Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
- Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter Product number 4403.
Shown With Port
(required, not included)
- 60m (200 foot) depth rating
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 2.3 kg (5.1 lb) not including tray + handles
- Dimensions 234 x 180 x 165 mm (9.2 x 7.1 x 6.5") including projections
Housing With Included Base and Left Handle
Camera and port are not included.
Spare Parts, not included
- 0132.61 Main o-ring
- 0132.45 Port o-ring
- 9104.5 Waterproof bulkhead cap
- 0200.92 Housing body cap
- 0184.2 Silicone lubricant resealable 2cc tube