FLIP6 Three Filter Kit with SHALLOW, DIVE & DEEP Filters for GoPro 3, 3+, 4, 5, 6
SKU # fli.3kit6
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame
- Fumble-Free FLIP Design
- Perfect Underwater Color
One filter is not enough. This 3 Filter Kit is your simple solution for the perfect color. Flip between any 2 filters on the same dive with the touch of a finger. FLIP6 is designed to survive the drops and abuse that we regularly give our own gear. With aircraft grade aluminum and virtually unbreakable filter optics, we're confident you'll find that the FLIP system delivers the most rugged design along with the world's best color for GoPro.
Compatible with GoPro HERO+, HERO 3, HERO 3+, HERO 4, HERO 5 & HERO 6 Cameras in the Standard, Dive & Super Suit Housings
A complete filter and lens system for GoPro HERO3, HERO3+, HERO4, HERO5 & HERO6
The FLIP6 System has the same professional craftsmanship of our previous models, with improved ergonomics. The FLIP6 offers the best color and most rugged design of any filter on the market.
- Aircraft grade anodized aluminum construction
- Easy to use flip mechanism for one finger on / off control
- Simple installation with rugged clamp-on design
- Unobstructed view of front LCD display
- Easy front camera button access with thick gloves
- Open the camera housing without removing filter
- Fumble-free flip design means you'll never loose a filter
- No vignetting in any underwater shooting mode
- Includes SHALLOW filter optimized for diving between 5 and 20 feet
- Includes DIVE filter optimized for diving between 20 and 50 feet
- Includes DEEP filter optimized for diving beyond 50 feet
- Optional 55mm threaded mount provides the ultimate filter solution; easily add our +10 close-up lens, polarizer, split neutral density, or any other filter to your GoPro for topside or underwater use
Snap lock a lens or filter with just one finger
The hinged design of the FLIP6 offers the ultimate solution for above and below water shooting. Other designs use internal gel filters that require you to break the factory sealed lens and can't be removed for above water shooting. Other press-on filters can be removed, but are easily lost or damaged and frequently require multiple hands to install. Filters on the FLIP6 can be flipped out of the way with just one finger and lock into on / off positions with a positive snap.