Delkin Devices 64GB Prime UHS-II microSD Memory Card 1900X V60
SKU # del.ddmsdb190064
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-II / V60 / Class 10
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- Max. Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 100 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- Approved for HD, 4K, & RAW Burst
- Water / Shock / X-ray Proof
- Includes UHS-II SD Adapter
- Preferred by Professionals
Utilizing the latest speed class technology, the PRIME microSD card supports data-intensive modes, including 8K & 360° video & simultaneous capture.
Delkin has designed this card to be used in devices like action cameras, 360° cameras, and drones as it supports the high transfer rates needed to capture content in real time. Whether you're recording 4K video from your drone in a rainstorm or you're just shooting photos in the studio, this microSDXC card comes water, shock, and X-ray proof to ensure your files remain safe from the elements. You can also use the included UHS-II SD adapter to transfer content to and from devices equipped with an SD card slot.
- Supports Demanding Cinema Modes
- Rated Video Speed Class 60 (V60) and utilizing two rows of pins, the 1900X microSD card boasts recording speeds surpassing 100 MB/s for uninterrupted 4K, Full HD, 3D, HDR, 360°, and high-speed video capture. The card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 60 MB/s, allowing for simultaneous multi-file recording and ensuring that data is written swiftly and safely to the card. It also supports continuous-burst shooting; capture rapid-fire RAW shots without delay.
- Streamlined Workflow
- This memory card is capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 300 MB/s, the 1900x microSD card ensures quick, efficient data transfers from the card to the computer. Transfer time is reduced by more than half, granting you quicker access to your files and sooner post-production start time.
- SD UHS-II Adapter Included
- Each Delkin microSD card comes with a full-sized UHS-II SD card adapter, enabling you to use your card in a DSLR, camcorder, point-and-shoot camera or any other SD compatible device. Simply slide the microSD card into the included UHS-II SD adapter and you are ready to go.