Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
SKU # can.9128B002
Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
The EOS 7D Mark II's sensor works seamlessly with its Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for advanced image processing across the board. These image processors help the EOS 7D Mark II capture up to 1090 JPEG, 31 RAW, and 19 RAW + JPEG shots in a single burst for amazing action photography. Further, they enable the camera's powerful image processing on-the-fly: lens aberration, variances in peripheral illumination and image distortion can all be corrected in real time thanks to the EOS 7D Mark II's Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors.
- APS-C sensor
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and ISO 100-16000
- High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action
- 65-point* all cross-type AF system for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity (center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions
- Canon's innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills
- Stunning Full HD video with custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out
- Intelligent Viewfinder II provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease
- Improved custom controls and built-in intervalometer and bulb timer for expanded creativity
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather resistance
- EOS Scene Detection System features a new 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor for improved precision
- Built-in GPS* Receiver provides a digital compass, records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing
What's in the box:
- EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Body
- Eyecup Eg (not shown)
- Cable Protector
- USB Interface Cable IFC-150U II
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- EOS Digital Solution Disc
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS7DMARKII
- Software Instruction Manual (not shown)
Achieve Impressive AF During Video Capture.
Canon's innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills
The EOS 7D Mark II features Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF, a milestone in AF speed and accuracy that unlocks the potential of Live View shooting. This advanced technology has truly changed what is possible with a DSLR camera.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF involves a sophisticated rethinking of the CMOS sensor. Traditionally, image sensors have one photodiode per pixel for recording, but the CMOS sensor on the EOS 7D Mark II has two photodiodes per pixel, 40 million in total, enabling each pixel on the sensor to both perform phase-difference detection autofocus and capture light. With phase-difference detection AF, autofocus is achieved quickly and easily on the camera. This unique AF system enables autofocus on approximately 80% of the image plane, vertically and horizontally, and helps ensure virtually no loss in image quality
Stunning Full HD video with custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out.
While offering performance improvements across the board for still photography, the EOS 7D Mark II is also an incredibly capable HD movie camera. Taking advantage of its Dual Pixel CMOS AF capabilities, the EOS 7D Mark II has customizable Movie Servo AF options: not only can AF location be defined, AF speed and tracking intervals can be specified too, for fluid, smooth focus transitions. The EOS 7D Mark II delivers refined and detailed image quality with Full HD 60p recording at ISO values up to 16000, has an HDMI output and records to both SD and CF cards for versatility and security during important shoots.
Ideal for travel or nature photography, the EOS 7D Mark II's built-in GPS* can record longitude, latitude and altitude data as EXIF data, can track movement at set intervals with its logging function, and can even set the camera's internal clock to local time! When using the logger function on a computer, you will see the exact route you travelled, and the map will show you where and when you took each image.
The EOS 7D Mark II's Intelligent Viewfinder II makes it easy to both shoot, change and confirm camera settings and shooting modes all without looking away from the viewfinder. Displaying approximately 100% of the composition, the viewfinder can show settings like shooting mode, exposure level, white balance, drive mode, AF operation, metering mode, recording format, even an electronic level and more. All of this information can be displayed by or superimposed easily over the image for review while shooting, and multiple views are customizable through the EOS 7D Mark II's simple user interface.
Protect your investment with the optional Canon Carepak®
Protection from Accidental Damage.
Protection from kids, pets, and life including accidental damage such as drops, spills, power surges and other unforeseen events.
Priority Service and Free Returns
No additional cost for priority service, free return shipping, and minimal downtime with fast and reliable service direct from Canon. Canon has you covered!
With Image Recovery, Canon can help retrieve your lost or corrupted images or videos, so you won't lose your precious memories. Included with cameras and camcorders with a memory card slot only.
Canon Carepak® purchased separately when purchasing new, qualifying, Canon cameras and lenses. Restrictions and conditions apply; see usa.Canon.com/carepak-plus for details.
For prices and to order Canon Carepak® for this product, please call.