Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye for Nikon F
SKU # sig.sigaf15n
- Nikon F Mount/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 180° Angle of View
- Diagonal, Distorted Image
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box
- Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for Nikon F
- LCF-72 III 72mm Lens Cap
- Cap Adapter for Sigma 8-16mm & 15mm f/2.8
- Rear Cap LCR II for Nikon F Mount Lenses
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects
Producing an expansive 180° angle of view, the Nikon F-mount 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lensfrom Sigma offers a super-wide perspective for creative applications. As a diagonal fisheye, this lens produces a notably distorted image that fills the entire frame, and its minimum focusing distance of 5.9" allows for working with unique perspectives with close-up subjects. Additionally, the bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low-light conditions by allowing the use of faster shutter speeds.
- Wide 15mm f/2.8 diagonal fisheye lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 22.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture facilitates working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Expansive 180° angle of view pairs with the fisheye design to render imagery with distorted, curved lines. As a diagonal fisheye, the image fills the entire rectangular frame.
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9" benefits working with close-up subjects and allows for producing highly exaggerated perspectives.
- This lens does not feature a built-in focusing motor and does not support autofocus operation when used with the Nikon D40, D40x, D60, D3000-series, or D5000-series cameras.
Sigma 15mm f/2.8 Specs
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.89 x 2.72" / 73.5 x 69 mm|
|Weight||13.05 oz / 370 g|
|Package Weight||1.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.3 x 4.2 x 4.0"|