for Canon 5D Mark II
SKU # ike.71700
200DL Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Featuring the new Dry Lock (DL) port system with a dive back rated to 60 meters / 200 feet.
- Vacuum valve included. Vacuum pump sold separately.
- TTL circuitry sold separately.
- Camera and ports are not included; shown for illustrative purposes only.
- Lens gears not included
- Canon 5D Mark II ONLY!
- Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob; Zoom is accessible for many lenses using unique universal zoom gear system
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; optional TTL circuitry provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- Control symbols are laser etched into the back and will never fade or rub off
- Quick install camera mount plate does not need to be removed for battery or memory card access
- Includes a balanced aluminum base with left-hand quick release handle; right-hand handle sold separately
- Signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel
- ABS-PC and Lexan construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to 200' (60m)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Shutter-release button
- Zoom control (see port chart)
- Power switch
- Record start/stop button
- Main dial
- Mode dial (lock release)
- Metering mode/white balance button
- AF mode/drive mode button
- ISO button
- Lens release button
- AF-ON button
- MENU button
- INFO button
- Creative photo/comparitive playback button
- RATE button
- Index/magnify/reduce button
- Playback button
- Erase button
- Live view shooting/movie shooting switch
- * AE Lock button
- AF point selection button
- Quick control button
- SET Setting button
- [Q] Quick control dial
- Underwater Housing with 200ft Back
- Base with left-hand quick release handle # 4077.67
- Port hole cap # 0200.92
- Rear o-ring # 0132.61
- Front o-ring # 0132.45
- Zoom gear retainer # 75900
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16
- 1/8" Hex Key # 0945.18
- Control + Push Button Tip Assortment # 9249
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube # 0184.2
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle with Extension # 4077.02
- Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890
- 45° Magnified Viewfinder Type 1 # 6891.1
This housing is only compatible with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories.
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other DSLR models from being used in this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.
- Install optional Canon TTL Kit Product number 46070 for automatic TTL exposure with compatible Ikelite DS-model Strobes. Ikelite DS-model strobes may be used with this system without the Canon TTL Kit installed, but will not provide TTL exposure.
- SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobes
- Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
- Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
- Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter Product number 4403.
- 60m (200 foot) depth rating
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 2.2 kg (4.9 lb) not including tray + handles
- Dimensions 241 x 180 x 165 mm (9.5 x 7.1 x 6.5") including projections
Spare Parts, not included
- 0132.61 Main o-ring
- 0132.45 Front o-ring
- 9104.5 Waterproof bulkhead cap
- 0184.2 Silicone lubricant resealable 2cc tube