Skip to content
Your order is always assigned a status, which can be viewed by logging into your account using your email address and password:
- If you placed your order online, you selected a password when you created your account.
- If you placed your order by telephone, you were emailed a password. You can log in using that password, and then modify your password to one of your choice.
- Your order is in our system and is awaiting clerical processing.
- Your order has been printed and sent to shipping for fulfilment .
- Your order has been packed and scheduled for pickup by the shipper.
- Once the shipping label has been printed, you will get an email from us with the tracking number.
- Once the shipper scans the package into their system, you will get a confirmation from them.
If you ever have questions about your order, feel free to call us at 877-453.8927 or use our handy Contact Page for more information.
- Your order is incomplete and not ready for processing. This may be because:
- you ordered non-standard items which we are trying to locate
- you called or emailed us to add items to your order
- an issue may have arisen with your payment
- you requested a change in shipping instructions