The YS-250PRO is designed for demanding professionals, packed with revolutionary new features to meet the challenges of digital photography. A large circular arc tube emits a powerful flash at guide number 32 (in air, ISO 100/m) when power is set to FULL. It provides incremental manual flash power adjustment in 12 steps for graduation of light.
The YS-250PRO recycles in a brisk 1.8 seconds. Its high-capacity Ni-MH battery, designed exclusively for the strobe, stores enough power when fully charged for 200 full flashes. A high-luminosity white LED target light in the center of the strobe shows precisely where the strobe is pointed, and a ready lamp and a TTL confirmation lamp on each side of the strobe indicate when the strobe is charged and when it has been controlled by the camera’s TTL. An audible signal sounds when the lamps light so you can concentrate on your subject in the viewfinder.
The YS-250PRO includes other sophisticated features such as three fiber-optic cable sockets (2 of them with slave sensor) and pre-flash cancellation that handles up to two pre-flashes from a camera.
● Guide Number (land, ISO 100/m): 32
● Recycle time: approx. 1.8 sec.
● Circular arc tube with the beam angle 105°×105°
● LED target light located in the center of the reflector
● Manual flash exposure control in 12 increments
● READY lamp and TTL lamp with electronic sounds for confirmation
● Depth rating: 60m/200ft
● Proprietary rechargeable Ni-MH battery
● Number of flashes: 200
● Color temperature w/diffuser: 5,200K
● Dimensions (WxHxD) : 107x130x223mm / 4.3x5.2x9inch
● Weight: 1,780g / 62.3oz
● Underwater weight: -80g / -2.8oz
● Exposure control: TTL, Manual(Light-level control)GN 0.7/1/1.4/2/2.8/4/5.6/8/11/16/22/32 (12 steps)
● Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode (cancels up to two pre-flashes)
● Slave function
● Sync cord: Detachable sync cord (N) with film & digital SLR camera,Fiber-optic cable (L-type) with compact digital camera
● Over-pressure relief valve
● LED target light
● Test flash function
● TTL confirmation lamp
● TTL / READY confirmation beep sounds
● Ni-MH battery
● Battery charger(compatible with 110/240V)
● Fixing bolt
● Slave sensor cap
Mount to your strobe arm with a Nauticam Single Ball Arm or the Nauticam Light Mounting Stem for Multi-Purpose Clamp.