Fantasea Bigeye Lens M46
Patented Wide Angle Lens
46mm thread fits over the housing's port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive.
Perfect for shooting seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources.
Can be mounted on 46mm threaded lens ports or other lens ports by using an adaptor.
- Features a 46mm thread
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Field of view recovery (magnification): 100% (X0.75) with a 35mm compact digital lens
- Angle of coverage: 63% with a 35mm compact digital lens
- Lens material: Optical glass, hard coated plastic and anodized aluminum
- Weight: 164g
- Dimensions: 105x39mm
- Box includes: Hard lens cover, secure line, warranty and instruction manual
Important Notice – Prior to purchase, please confirm that no additional adaptor is required to fit this product to your housing.
The new technology uses air instead of glass as an optical element and enables recovering 100% of the camera lens optical properties underwater. The air pocket inside the lens enhances the angle of light refraction, thereby restoring the original angle
of coverage of the camera lens (see figure above).
This patented technology was specially designed for underwater photography and therefore the lens should only be used when the system is submerged in water